Wednesday, March 23

I want to hear from You (yes you!!)

Readers!
I want to know what you want to read about!
Do you prefer the freebies? Do you want me to highlight shopping strategies and deals?
Do you want me to write posts about how to save money on routine things?
Do you want DIY's to be featured?
Do you want guest posts?

Please post a comment about what you'd like to read!
Your comments are important to me (really, they are!).
Take 45 seconds and comment about what YOU want.

Thanks in advance <3
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I like all the things that you mentioned but I like the DIY projects and shopping strategies the most.

    I think the shopping strategies would be most helpful, because anyone can clip coupons, but the trick is how you use them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point!
    I will begin to tailor my posts to that!
    Any other suggestions are welcomed!

    ReplyDelete