Friday, April 1

Target Stop

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I've been MIA the past few days, I have had so many tests and assignments due all at once I didn't have time to update the blog.

I went to Target today, and they were out of a lot, so I am going to go to walmart tomorrow probably.

I did find a few good deals however!

I got all this for $2.92! The original amount before coupons was $14.88 so it's an 80% savings! Not too shabby...

If I get any more good deals tomorrow I will let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I got the free sample for the Nice'n easy foam hair dye and made the mistake to shake it too much...it came out a little liquidy not as foamy as advertised! But worked OK to cover some gray hair that is starting to show up =(
    Great deal you got! Not shabby at all.

    ReplyDelete