Friday, April 8

Walmart Trip!

So I have been battling a nasty cold all week, so finally today my roommate and I went to walmart to get some medicine for me.
Of course I could not pass up the chance of using some coupons to get some freebies!

So I got 2 Similac bottles for $3.84/each and had the SS 4-03 $5 off Any Similac (used 2)
= $2.32 MONEY MAKER
I got 2 packs of 3-in-1 Purex (trial) @ $0.97/each and used 2 $1 off Any Purex Product
= $0.06 MONEY MAKER
I got tissues and mucus/sinus meds for my cold ** the tissues are not in the picture because I torn them out of the package as soon as I got into my dorm. They are the small Walmart brand tissues FYI
And I found an Arm and Hammer Spin brush on the clearance rack for $7 which I had a printable coupon for $4 off a Spin brush so it ended up being $3.
All in all I spent $11.19 and SAVED $16! That is a 70% savings. Not bad for being sick!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add that I will be donating the Similac, I'm not some crazy person who buys things she can't use, yet keeps them.

    ReplyDelete