Thursday, April 28

Sorry!!! -- Again!

So I'm a terrible blogger I know...

BUT...

I have been SO busy with wrapping up the semester.

Please forgive me.

Please.

Anyway...
This past weekend I went to Walmart with my mother (HI MOM) and we scored!
I got 4 similac (donated to a church) and used the overage to get my cart for free for a whooping -$0.02! Yes that's right. They PAID me $0.02!
I know, it's nothing big, but it was my first time being paid to shop. Love. Love love love. <3 It has sparked the desire to continue this wonderful obsession of couponing!


Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome I can't believe you were able to do that! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That receipt is worth framing =) Great idea buying the Similac for the great overage to buy what you need and then donate it... Love it!

    ReplyDelete